The order non-fulfillment rate is calculated when the percentage of your late ship orders over your total orders breaches the threshold set by Shopee.
Non-fulfillment rate is the percentage of your orders created in the last 30 days that fall under one or more of these categories:
- Order cancellations initiated by sellers
- Auto cancellations due to sellers’ inactivity
- Auto cancellations because sellers did not ship by the end of the Shopee Guarantee period
- Return requests because buyers did not receive the product(s), received the wrong product(s) or received damaged/faulty product(s)
For more details on non-fulfillment rate, kindly go here
b) Late Shipment Rate:
Orders are considered late when it is not shipped out within the Days to Ship set by sellers. The Days to Ship only takes into account Poslaju working days.
- Prohibited listings/advertisements
- IP infringement and counterfeit
- Listing spam (e.g. keyword/price spam, duplicated listings)
*Sellers with severe listing violation will have their listing limit reduced on Shopee platform.
d) Chat Response Rate:
Chat response rate is calculated with new chats conversations and/or offers that were responded to within 12 hours of receiving them in the period of the past 30 days.
Seller will receive penalty point for the following reasons:
- Chat response rate is less than 50%
- Seller is reported by other users for abusive behaviours on chat.
However, sellers will not get penalty point when chat response rate is lover than 50% during Vacation Mode.