Upon completing your payment or confirming Cash on Delivery, you can request for cancellation before the seller ships your order, with 1 of the following reasons:
- Seller is not responsive to my inquiries
- Seller asks me to cancel my order
- I want to modify existing order (colour, size, address, voucher, etc.)
- Product has bad reviews (not authentic, not true to description, etc.)
- Seller takes too long to ship my order
- Seller is untrustworthy (asks to transact out of Shopee, etc.)
- Others (changed my mind, found another seller with cheaper price, etc.)
- To place a cancellation request, tap on “Cancel Order” on the Order Details page. Choose a cancellation reason and proceed.
There are 2 types of Cancellation: Instant Cancellation and Non-Instant Cancellation.
Instant Cancellation: Should you request for cancellation within 1 hour after the payment or before the seller arranges for pick-up/enters tracking number, whichever is earlier, your order will be cancelled immediately and we will proceed refund to you automatically (for non-COD order).
Non-instant Cancellation: Beyond the stated period for Instant Cancellation and before seller ships your order, your cancellation request will be subject to the seller’s approval as the order has been processed.
As the type of cancellation is determined by the system, you cannot choose between the instant cancellation and Non-instant cancellation request.
Please note that for Non-instant Cancellation, the seller has the right to reject your cancellation request if the order has been processed. Once seller rejects you cancellation request, the order will proceed normally.