On the My Performance page, there are 4 key performance metrics used by Shopee to assess a seller’s overall performance:
- Fulfillment: Measures how well a seller completes all orders (minimal return/refund or cancellations).
- Shipping: Measures how well a seller prepares and ships out all orders within the Days to Ship period
- Customer Satisfaction: Measures buyer experience by analysing customer reviews and seller chat response rate
- Listing Violations: Measures how well a seller observes good listing practices
These metrics will be displayed in green if the performance targets are met or highlighted in red if the seller has fallen behind.
How often are the performance metrics updated?
- Fulfillment, Shipping and Listing Violations metrics are updated every Monday
- Customer Satisfaction metrics are updated daily
How can I find my performance KPIs and targets?
On your My Performance page, you will also be able to see the breakdown of your performance for this week, last week and last month. You may use this to compare your performance against our targets to understand where you will need to improve.
I need help meeting my targets, are there tips available to guide me?
Yes, simply click the ‘question mark’ icon beside each KPI to learn more about how it’s computed and what action you can take to improve your score.