Note: To learn more about returning orders from Shopee Mall, click here.
Once the return request has been confirmed by the seller or Shopee Dispute Team:
For local orders
Pack the item(s) to return and ship it back to the seller within 3 days from the date your return request was approved.
You can ship out the product via any courier company. Please ensure the following details are included:
- a) Order ID and/or Return Request ID
- b) Seller Return Address as indicated on the Refund Details page
After shipping, immediately enter the Courier Name, Tracking Number (if any) or Shipment proof via the Shopee app (refer to screenshot below).
For overseas orders
Our Shopee Dispute Team will contact you to advise on the return address.
Do ensure that you ship out the item(s) to be returned within 3 days. If not, your return request will be automatically cancelled and the fund will be released to seller.
The following supporting documents may be required as proof of return:
- Formal shipping proof i.e. delivery receipt and tracking number (if any)
- Photo of the parcel package / information, including details of the seller’s or buyer’s name, contact number, shipping address and stamps
- Chat history or any other evidence of the seller confirming receipt of returned item