- Who are Shopee's competitors?
Competitor platforms refer to and include only: www.lazada.com.my (referred to as “Competitor Platforms”).
- Can I compare items within Shopee?
Lowest Price Guarantee compares externally against competitors, but you will find that items with the Lowest Price Guarantee label are frequently also the cheapest on Shopee.
- Can I compare an item sold locally against a product from overseas even if they are the same item?
Yes you can compare both products as long as they are identical in specifications (including same type, description/ specification, brand, colour, condition, warranty, colour, model year and/or size and warranty terms).
- What are the conditions for a claim?
Click here to view all terms and conditions.
- What am I entitled to if a claim is successful?
Eligible and verified claims shall be entitled to 1.2x (or 120%) the amount of difference between a Shopee Lowest Guarantee item price, and the price from Competitor Platforms.
- How do I make a claim?
Click here for more info.
- I have purchased the product under Lowest Price Guarantee but am unable to find a 'claim' option. What should I do?
You may contact the Shopee Customer Service via email at email@example.com or by phone 03-2298 9222. If you have not made a purchase and cannot find a 'claim' option, please make sure that the product has a Lowest Price Guarantee label. Products without the label are not part of the program and are not eligible for claim.
- How will I be notified of my Claim status?
Shopee will verify and notify users of their Claim status through the Shopee Official LPG account or via push notification within 7 working days.
- How much can I claim a day?
A maximum of a maximum of RM 1,000 worth of Shopee Coins per month from the Price Report.
Each Order is entitled to only 1 successful Claim.
- What is the validity of the claim Shopee coins I received?
Coins are valid for 3 months from issue and applicable to all purchases on Shopee Mall and Preferred Seller.