Shopee X DHL eCommerce Free Shipping Program is Shopee's shipping program with DHL eCommerce that will allow you to ship out your parcels for free for orders of up to 3KG. Shopee X DHL eCommerce Free Shipping Program is only applicable for shipments within West Malaysia at the moment.
How does this program work?
1. Seller ships out the order via drop off/pick up option with no upfront payment. DHL proceeds with delivery and bills Shopee for the shipping fee incurred.
2. Shopee then pays DHL the shipping fee incurred and releases payment of the orders to the Seller.
Note: No upfront payment required when you ship an order with DHL using Shopee’s self-printed waybill. Shopee pays for you.
Why should you join the program?
1. You can ship up to 3kg for free for deliveries within West Malaysia.
2. You can choose to drop off for your orders at the nearest DHL dropoff point. Visit https://servicepoints.dhlecommerce.com/ to find the DHL drop-off point nearest to you.
3. You can print the waybill directly from Shopee Seller Centre instead of using a handwritten waybill.
4. Combine shipping is now supported with shipping fee adjusted automatically based on the total product weight when the buyer purchases multiple items from your store per order.
5. Can co-exist with Poslaju Free 5 kg Shipping Program.