Terms & Conditions:
1. Shipping fee subsidised by Shopee is capped at a maximum of 3kg for deliveries within West Malaysia.
2. There will be a minimum spend amount per store for any reimbursements of shipping fees.
3. Minimum spend per store for buyer to qualify for free shipping for each order will be applicable and is subject to change.
4. All orders come with a pre-assigned tracking number, sellers must ship out an order with waybills printed from Shopee's Seller Centre (seller.shopee.com.my) with a printer. Failure in doing so may result in order cancellation.
5. Fulfilment can be done through drop off or pickup*. Sellers can drop off parcels at any DHL service points (https://servicepoints.dhlecommerce.com/).
Note: Pickup option is only applicable to selected sellers and selection is up to Shopee's discretion.
6. Shipping subsidy checkout limits may apply.
7. The Shopee X DHL eCommerce Free Shipping Program option is not transferrable to any other Shopee account(s).
8. Shopee may, in its sole discretion and without notice, remove any user who violates the terms and conditions from the shipping program with immediate effect.
9. Shopee may, in its sole discretion and without notice, change the terms and conditions set with immediate effect.
10. Shopee reserves the right to terminate the program at any given time with prior notice.