You can withdraw funds from your Deposit and Refund sub-wallet on the ShopeePay page if you have already added a bank account to your ShopeePay account.
The Deposit sub-wallet stores your top-up funds and any transfers from your contacts, while the Refunds sub-wallet stores refunds from orders paid via PayNow.
To make a withdrawal, select Withdrawal > select bank account > fill in withdrawal amount > Next > Confirm > enter your ShopeePay PIN.
Withdrawals cannot be cancelled once confirmed.
- You can submit your withdrawal on the weekends/ public holidays but note that it will take 1-3 working days to be processed.
- You can't withdraw funds without verifying your identity.
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is RM1.00.
- You can review your withdrawal details under Last Transactions.
Troubleshooting ShopeePay withdrawals
- If you see a pop-up message regarding the addition of a Verified bank account, refresh your Shopee App and check your added bank account details again.
- If you don't receive your funds within the 1-3 working days, it may be due to these reasons:
- Your bank account data is incorrect. Your ShopeePay funds withdrawal will be paused and you'll be notified to remove the incorrect bank account details and add the correct one.
- You have made a transfer to the wrong bank account. If it is a non-existent account, the withdrawal will be cancelled. However, if it goes to an existing account, but the wrong recipient, you'll have to contact your bank to retrieve the funds.
- If none of the above applies to you, contact Shopee Customer Service.